Monday, February 16, 2009

Blogging Apps

When thinking about what i can use blogs for when i'm teaching PE I came up with a few ideas. First off i would be able to keep an updated commentary on what is happening in class. That will help with my parent contact and keeping everyone up to date that way. Another thing i can do with my blog is give daily inspirational quotes for people who need a little pick me up with their day. I also like the idea of having possible exercises that people can do daily to improve their fitness. With coaching I like the idea of keeping the calendar on a blog and make changes to it as times are needed. I'll continue to update this with ideas as I think of them.

1 comment:

  1. As a coach you now have a great tool to use in some creative ways to enhance motivation and communication.

    ReplyDelete